1. Omprakash uses the information collected from you for the purposes of fostering dialogue within our network. By registering as a user of our site, you can inform other members of our network about your experiences working to support our Partners, and you can share resources for teaching and traveling internationally. However, you maintain complete control over what information you choose to share on your user profile.
2. Omprakash will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
3. By registering on Omprakash.org (the “Website”), you agree to receive e-mail updates periodically. Based on the information you provide, Omprakash may send you e-mails that pertain to your specific volunteering interests.
4. By registering on the Website, you may receive e-mails based on your activity on the Website, as well as e-mails from other registered users that pertain to specific volunteering activities.
5. By default, you may receive periodic e-mail newsletters from Omprakash. You can choose not to receive these e-mails through the Website.
6. Omprakash will not disclose your personally identifiable volunteering or donation history to third parties without consent. Omprakash reserves the right to record and display anonymous volunteering activity on the Website and the Omprakash partners that have received volunteers.
8. The Website is intended to be used by adults and those who are potential volunteers, partners, or donors. Federal law requires parental consent for the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information from children. OMPRAKASH DOES NOT WANT TO COLLECT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM THOSE UNDER THE AGE OF 13. Omprakash recommends that parents do not post, or permit others to post, any personally identifiable information with respect to persons under the age of 13.
10. Omprakash will take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
11. We take privacy seriously and respect the privacy of our users.
12. Omprakash may disclose information upon a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
14. You may contact Omprakash with any inquiries or complaints at 112 Rosebrook Rd., New Canaan, CT, 06840, or by emailing email@example.com.
15. You may request access to the personal information about you that Omprakash holds.
16. You may require Omprakash to correct, amend, or delete personal information about you that Omprakash holds.